Gymnastics Level 1 (Ages 4 & Up)
- Class Requirements – Minimum Age 4, Maximum Age 10
In Gymnastics Level 1 gymnasts learn the fundamental skills used for vault, bars, floor and beam, including the following:
- Vault Skills – Skill 1; Stretch jump onto the mat, kick into handstand & fall to flat back.
- Uneven Bars Skills – Pullover, Cast, Back Hip Circle, Under Swing and Solo Circle Dismount.
- Floor Skills – Cartwheel, 3/4 Handstand, Forward Roll, Backward Roll and Split Jump with 30 Degree Leg Separation.
- Beam Skills – Lever, Stretch Jump, Jump to Front Support Mount, Arabesque to 30 Degrees and Cartwheel to 3/4 Handstand Dismount.